What Is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a health care discipline which emphasizes the natural ability of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery. The study of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between the spine and the nervous system, and how that relationship affects your health.
Your spine contains over 120 muscles, 220 ligaments and 100 joints, all of which work together to house and protect your spinal cord. If your spine is out of alignment, not only can it cause you pain, but it can compromise how your entire body functions. Chiropractors are very successful in providing relief for a wide variety of conditions to help you feel and function at your best.
What Can Chiropractic Do For You?
- spinal and extremity pain relief
- reduced stress and tension
- increased mobility and range of motion
- decreased stiffness and muscle spasms
- increased performance and energy
- increased balance and coordination
- reduced risk of injury and degeneration
- reduced blood pressure
- headache relief
- enhanced tissue healing
- improved sleep
- increased sense of well being and relaxation
As your Chiropractor, Dr. Mikalaitis’ approach to treatment is to focus on eliminating the root cause of pain through effective, hands-on techniques. He is devoted to improving and enhancing the quality of life for Naples residents through high-quality chiropractic care.
We look forward to helping you discover a healthy, balanced and pain-free way of life!